Companionship / Respite care
We know a little assistance can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
Whether it’s a chat to ensure your safety or an engaging activity to create a positive and enjoyable experience, our friendly caregivers are here for you.
Our professionally trained caregivers can help reduce stress and loneliness in patients by providing one-on-one companionship assistance.
Our exclusive services include
• Companionship and activities such as puzzles, games, and reading
• Escorted walks
• Assistance with personal care including showering, grooming, and dressing
• Feeding assistance
• Mobility assistance
• Respite care for family caregivers during the day, overnight or 24-hours
• Liaising with the patient/family and the hospital staff to help explain procedures and communicate concerns
Services to support continued care at home include:
• Grocery/Prescription Pickup
• Personal Support
• Medication Reminders
• Meal Preparation
• 24/7 Services