Mental health management
We know a little assistance can have a huge impact on someone’s life.
Whether it’s a chat to ensure your safety and wellbeing, or several engaging activities to create a positive and enjoyable experiences, our caregivers are ready to be your companion and spend time with you.
Our professionally trained caregivers can help reduce stress and loneliness in patients that may be experiencing these emotions during a hospital or nursing home stay or in the comfort of their homes by providing one-on-one companionship and assistance.
Our exclusive services include
• Companionship and activities such as puzzles, games, and reading
• Escorted walks
• Assistance with personal care including showering, grooming, and dressing
• Feeding assistance
• Mobility assistance
• Respite care for family caregivers during the day, overnight or 24-hours
• Liaising with the patient/family and the hospital staff to help explain procedures and communicate concerns
Services to support continued care at home include:
• Grocery/Prescription Pickup
• Personal Support
• Medication Reminders
• Meal Preparation
• 24/7 Services